We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the work we do.
Paying Off Debt Apps
Many people find themselves in situations where they discover themselves to be in more debt than they know how to resolve. Everyday life can make it difficult to figure out how to pay off your debt and causes stress as your debt overwhelms you. An easy way to start navigating and paying off your debt is to install a debt pay off app.
There are many options out there for choosing an app to help you pay off your debt. Some of these apps include Curadebt, Brightmoney, and Payoff. Keep reading this article to figure out which app is the best paying off debt app for you.
Top Paying Off Debt Apps
The apps mentioned below are legitimate and trusted apps to help you get out of debt and get back on track.
Curadebt is an app that many people use to help themselves with their debt payoff plan. Both small business owners and individuals can take advantage of Curadebt’s services to help them get themselves out of several types of debts. The things that make Curadebt a good debt payoff app are listed below.
- Curadebt offers a free consultation for both small business owners and individuals to assist with debt payoff.
- Curadebt has been around longer than most other debt payoff apps and is a reputable company.
- Curadebt helps with tax debt.
- Curadebt helps with credit card debt.
- Curadebt can help you pay less than you owe on your debts.
Curadebt has been around for many years and has helped many small businesses and individuals consolidate their debt. Hiring a professional like Curadebt to help you lower your debts can help reduce your stress and prevent repossession attempts.
The way that Curadebt makes its money is that you will be charged 20% of each debt that is settled with Curadebt. There are no upfront fees when you choose to use Curadebt, but that doesn’t mean that the service is free. Any service will cost you money at some point or another. The free consultation that is offered by Curadebt can help you determine if they are the right debt pay-off app for you.
Brightmoney is another debt pay-off app that has risen in popularity. The difference between Curadebt and Brightmoney is that Curadebt will help lower your debt, but Brightmoney will help you track your spending and calculate your debt. Listed below are the services and features people consider before choosing Brightmoney to pay off their debt.
- Brightmoney will keep track of the way you spend your money and help you see where you should cut down your monthly spending.
- Brightmoney has online and phone support with real people to help you with any issues you may run into on the app.
- Brightmoney helps you set up financial goals and meet those goals to pay off your debt.
- Brightmoney will transfer your funds automatically to take away the hassle and forgetfulness that can occur with making payments manually.
- Brightmoney can be used as a debt calculator and a debt planner.
Brightmoney can help you take control of your various debts and help prevent you from forgetting payments. Many people end up having overwhelming debt because they can forget their payments or just don’t realize how much money they spend every month.
Payoff is a debt payoff app that can help reduce the stress of overwhelming debt. Payoff will assess your spending habits and help you make a payment plan to settle your debts. Payoff is a reputable company that is recognized by the Better Business Bureau. When looking for a debt payoff app you should be careful to make sure you don’t run into any scams and only use reputable companies like the ones on this list.
Listed below are the benefits and services that Payoff provides to help you resolve your debt.
- Payoff will run a credit check to determine if you can use their services. The credit check is a soft pull and will not harm your credit score.
- The Payoff will loan you the money that you owe on your credit cards in exchange for you making payments through them. This will help you get your credit back on track by eliminating long-term debt.
- In some cases, the interest rate you will have through Payoff will be lower than the interest rate you were paying on your credit card. It is important to inquire about your interest rate when you consider using Payoff as your debt payoff app.
- You can set up a payment plan through Payoff that will be more manageable than paying on several different credit cards.
Unlike other debt consolidation options Payoff requires a credit check before they help with paying off your debt. Not everyone will qualify for Payoff as a debt payoff option, and it is important to consider other options when navigating debt payoff. To qualify for Payoff’s services, you need to meet the following conditions.
- You must have a credit score of at least 640.
- You must have reasonable debt to income ratio. This will be determined when you contact an agent.
- You cannot have any delinquencies that are active.
The reason that Payoff has these requirements is that you are just applying for another loan to pay off your current loans. If you receive a lower interest rate through Payoff this can be an excellent option. If your interest rate is equal to or higher than what you currently pay on your credit cards, you may want to look elsewhere.
Honorable Mention: Goalry
Goalry, a free personal finance app isn’t a debt payoff app per se, but it does give you the tools and literacy to help you reduce your debt through healthy financial practice.
Final Thoughts on Debt Payoff Apps
To choose the best debt payoff app you will need to figure out what options you qualify for and what you are seeking in your debt payoff options. The best debt payoff method will depend heavily on your financial situation and is not one size fits all for everybody.
If you need help lowering your debt, you should try using Curadebt as your debt payoff option. If you want to track your spending habits and curate your payments n one place, you should use Brightmoney as your debt payoff option. If you are looking for a loan to pay off all your credit card loans and get a fresh interest rate, then you should choose Payoff as your debt payoff option